Adult Making Better Choices 16+/ Tomando Mejores Decisiones para Adultos
Adult Making Better Choices 16 and older
One Day Class on Zoom. All classes are Live, Facilitator Led.
Saturday or Sunday
Class Times are 9:00AM to 2:00PM
- Please enter your information exactly as it is on your court paperwork to avoid any inaccurate reporting !!!!
- Please make sure to enroll in the correct class, we are not connected to the court’s network, there is no way for us to verify the information you provide. Additional fees may apply for corrections to certificates.
- You will be enrolled in the Preferred Class. If that option is full, then you will be enrolled in the Alternative Class
- The address provided will be used to mail out the materials that you will need to attend the Virtual classroom. There will be an additional fee to resend class materials if we are not informed of any address changes at least 14 days prior to the start of your class. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate.
Adult Making Better Choices (16 and older)
Saturday or Sunday
Class Starts at 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Classes are Live, Facilitator Led on Zoom
The Misdemeanor Offenses Program addresses the needs of individuals who have entered the court system for a variety of offenses: Criminal Trespass, Disturbing the peace, Defacing Public or Private Property, etc. The class helps individuals learn how to avoid negative influences, handle stress and take responsibility for their decisions. This class will help individuals make better choices in their lives and avoid costly behaviors in the future.
- Introduction and Agreements
- What Did I Do & Why?
- Contributing Factors
- Values, Attitudes, Behaviors
- Managing Stress
- Building Good Friendships and Relationships
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Staying in Control
- Responsibility Choices
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Personal and Family Consequences
- Present Behavior and Personal Goals